How do I know which course to do?

If you are unsure of which course to do, call us and we can offer you advice on the best course for you to do.

What qualifications do I need to have before I can sit the courses with you?

You will not need any previous qualifications to sit our courses, although for most you will be required to have previous work experience within aviation maintenance. If you would like further details, please contact us.

Do I need to do any prior reading before attending the class?

No. We will provide you with all the information and notes you need during the course.

When is the latest I can make a booking?

We advise the sooner the better. As we said previously, we can accept late bookings, made a lot closer to the course date, but you run the risk of all the places being sold.

What courses do you run?

A list of all our courses can be found on the Courses page.

What do I need to bring with me?

You must bring with you photographic ID, so that we can check your identification. We will accept either a passport, photo driving license or another form of picture ID. We cannot accept any ID that does not have your picture on it. All other material will be provided for you. For non EEA students we will need your passport.

Do you run the exams in-house? If so, when?

Yes. As we are an Approved Part-147 Training Organization, our exams are run in-house for all approved courses.

Where can I stay?

We can provide you with a list of locally available accommodation.

I want to sit a course with you, but my employer is paying is this ok?

No problem at all. As long as you provide us with all the relevant information that we ask for, we can invoice your company directly.